1. Register in the System for Award Management database. It is MANDATORY that all vendors be registered under the SAM program.
2. Find information on available opportunities through the Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) website.
3. Complete the appropriate forms stated in or provided in the synopsis or solicitation.
4. Visit the website for the division, district, center or laboratory with which you desire to do business in order to learn about the missions and the types of services/supplies each procures.
5. If you are a small or small disadvantaged business, call, write or visit the Corps of Engineers, Deputy for Small Business in the location of interest to you to discuss your firm's capabilities, interest and capacities to perform.
You can find information about upcoming opportunities from:
1. Federal Business Opportunities
2. Advance Notices to Bidders and Invitations for Bids at businesses such as the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), minority contract associations, and construction industry associations.
3. Small Business Conferences
4. Announcements of Business Opportunity Conferences, Trade Fairs and other federally attended or sponsored liaison meetings in your area
5. Corps of Engineers division, district and laboratory websites