Real property management and disposal services involve realty specialists conducting the following types of activities:
• Investigates and recommends resolution of encroachments and boundary disputes on government property.
• Develops interim land management plans and assists in preparation of Project Master Plans, as required.
• Prepares reports on annexations and retrocession of jurisdiction, resolutions of encroachments and boundary disputes, executive order surveys and studies of civil work properties.
• Site Inspections - perform real property investigations to assess use, condition, maintenance, and code compliance requirements.
• Inventory - develop records to establish and maintain accurate accountability of ownership data, boundaries, and property improvements.
• Outgranting – reviews, processes and administers grants for use and occupancy of civil real property and oil and gas leasing activities.
• Disposal – Reports excess lands or improvements to GSA, administers the sale of timber, crops, hay etc., and surplus government-owned improvements and executes exchanges of real property.
• Screening eligible sources for disposal of surplus and excess federal land holdings.
LRP MANAGEMENT AND DISPOSAL REAL ESTATE PARTNERS:
Department of Army (DOA)
Department of Justice (DOJ)
Department of Energy (DOE)
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
General Services Administration (GSA)
State and Local Governments
County Government Links:
General Services Administration (How to acquire federal property)
Dept of Interior Payment in Lieu of Taxes (PILT) (Payment in Lieu of Taxes information)
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Government Permits)
U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) (Maps, Imagery and publications)
Google Maps (Maps)
Forest Service (Passes and Permits)
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) (Laws and Regulations)
State Governments (Agencies by Topic)
State Laws (By Topics)
PA Fish and Boat Commission
Ohio Dept of Natural Resources
WV Dept of Natural Resources