Before we begin updating the Mosquito Creek Lake Master Plan, we welcome any comments, suggestions, or questions you may have. In particular, your thoughts on the following would be helpful:
- The regional needs the Master Plan should take into consideration
- The potential threats that need to be addressed in the Master Plan
- The opportunities you see for the Mosquito Creek Lake area
- New or relevant information/plans we should be aware of as we update the Master Plan
- The areas or resources needing to be protected for their environmental, cultural, or archeological significance
- Best Management Practices that should be considered for managing the project and its resources
The public scoping period will end on November 13, 2021. Please submit all comments for consideration by that date.
Thank you in advance for contributing to the Mosquito Creek Lake Master Plan update!
To submit a comment, visit this page. (use Chrome or Firefox for best results)
How best to use the tool?
1) Click on the link above, it will lead you to a website that looks like the image below:
2) Zoom in on the map to the area around the reservoir. Click the legend symbol to understand what each of the colored sections in the Master Plan map indicate:
3) Click the topic your comment is most related to OR to see what others have commented about that topic. The topics you can chose from are Recreation, Environment, Cultural/Historical Resources, Safety, and Other.
4) To add a comment of your own, click + Click to Start a Comment on the upper right part of the screen to add a comment and fill out the information requested. You can leave a Concern, Question, or New Idea/Opportunity for Improvement . If your comment is location-specific, the tool will ask you to click on the location your comment refers to.
5) You will also be able to see other comments submitted. You can choose to like or comment on those comments as well.
If you're unable to use the Public Comment tool, you may also provide input in the following ways:
Print out and Mail in this comment form.
Send your comment form to: US Army Corps of Engineers - Comments, 2961 Warren Meadville Road, Cortland, OH 44410
Visit the Comment Boxes located outside the Resource Manager's Office or the Mosquito Lake State Park Office
The comment boxes can be found at 2961 Warren Meadville Road , Cortland, Ohio 44410 or 1439 State Route 305, Cortland, OH 44410.
Call the Mosquito Creek Lake office and leave a message.
The office number is 330-638-0032 ext. 0007.
Email your comments to Mosquito Creek Lake.
Email email@example.com with the subject line of "Mosquito Creek Lake Public Scoping Comments"