The public review period will end on Thursday, September 2. Please submit all comments for consideration by that date. After you've reviewed the new proposed SMP and SMP, here are the options available to you to submit an official public comment:
To submit a comment online, visit this page. (use Chrome or Firefox for best results)
How best to use the tool?
1) Click on the link above, it will lead you to a website that looks like the image below:
2) Click on the button for the Plan you'd like to leave a comment on: Shoreline Management Plan (yellow) or Master Plan (green).
3) Zoom in on the map to the area around the reservoir. Click the legend symbol to understand what each of the colored sections in the Shoreline Management Plan or Master Plan map indicate:
4) To submit a comment, click the red "Click to Start a Comment" button and fill out the information requested. You can leave a Concern, Question, or New Idea/Opportunity for Improvement based on the proposed updates in the respective plan for which you're leaving a comment. If your comment is location-specific, the tool will ask you to click on the location your comment refers to.
5) You will also be able to see other comments submitted. You can choose to like or comment on those comments as well.
If you're unable to use the Public Comment tool, you may also provide input in the following ways:
Print out and Mail in this comment form.
Send your comment form to: Youghiogheny River Lake 497 Flanigan Road, Confluence, PA 15424
Visit the Youghiogheny River Lake office.
The office is located at Youghiogheny River Lake (497 Flanigan Road, Confluence, PA 15424) and is open Monday-Friday between 7:30AM-4:00PM.
Email your comments to the Youghiogheny River Lake Office inbox.
The office point of contact is Douglas Swisher, you can submit comments to firstname.lastname@example.org